Monday, April 29, 2013

WHO IS NAZA JAFARIAN





Rob Kardashian & Naza Jafarian 

Move over Rita Wh-Ora Robbie's got a new girlfriend. She's tall, dark and BEAUTIFUL and girl is about to get a ton of press, now that she's linked to a Kardashian. 

Naza Jafarian is a 25 year old model from Manchester, England. It's said that Rob & Naza met through a mutual friend a few months ago and now old boy is in love, he even professed his love for Naza to his thousands of twitter followers. That's about it, I don't have any other information on Ms. Jafarian. However, I do know she recently deleted her twitter account & her FB/IG are locked. It's going to be a great summer for Naza, I hope she's ready for her close up! 

2 comments:

  1. Holy GORGEOUSNESS!!!
    kisses
    xoThe Beckerman Girls

    www.BeckermanBitePlate.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, she really is gorgeous! I also love her name... maybe I'll steal it for something...

    http://lasaloperie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete