Thursday, April 11, 2013

EBAY FINDS



I came home yesterday beeming with joy when I say a Canada Post door knocker. I know my Kenzo sweater was here. After months and months of scouring the internet, I finally found a sweater from a very nice buyer on eBay, who purchased the sweater from Opening Ceremony's online store late last year, but it never fit her. When I won the bid, you should've seen me running around my house like a maniac. 
The sweater is soooo comfortable, and because of the detail and array of colours, it's very easy to mix it up with various pieces in my wardrobe. 
So glad to be a part of the Kenzo sister sorority LOL 
View my original blog post HERE

My Instagram: Lola_Lagerfeld

1 comment:

  1. Everyone loves what you guys
    are up too. Such clever work and exposure!

    Keep up the great works guys I've added you guys to my own blogroll.

    My blog post; houses for sale glastonbury ct - -

    ReplyDelete