Wednesday, March 13, 2013

STYLE MUSE







Kate Lanphear is not only one of the hottest fashion IT girls, she's also a personal favorite when it comes to style. The older I've gotten, the more I've come to appreciate Kate's effortless style. I've always admired her minimalistic approach to fashion and the fact that she can put an outfit together than can be worn at work and to cocktails after. 
Her hair is a whole other conversation. I've always imagined Kate waking up in the morning with her hair perfectly in place, and I totally imagine her throwing something together in less than 5 minutes. Anyways, I love her and so do the fashion paps, she's one of the mostest popular photographed muses. 

Former ELLE style director, Kate Lanphear has joined T: The New York Times Style Magazine as style director. She’ll be at the upcoming women’s shows with T Team 

Here's what T's new editor is chief Deborah Neddleman had to say about Kate: 

" No doubt Lanphear will add some of her signature edge to the magazine’s makeover–and she’ll also provide a face to gawk at when the the T- team descends on fashion week next month "


2 comments: