Sunday, February 17, 2013

WHO WHERE'S SHORT SHORT'S?



Kourtney Kardashian is wearing Bec & Bridge 



Rachel Zoe
 
 




Kourtney Kardashian wearin Bec & Bridge 





Eva Longoria in Rachel Zoe

 


Poppy Delevingne in Chanel 





Rochelle Wiseman from The Saturdays in Lipsy London





Ashley Madekwe in The Kopples Gold Short Suit



The Kopples Gold Lame Blazer $480 USD 
The Kopples Gold Lame Shorts $208


I would love to wear this cute little ensemble this Spring or Summer to Sunday Brunch or Dinner/Dance party. However, I loathe my thighs and I don't know how forgiving this outfit would be. I did she Beyonce wearing a short suit, with longer shorts but I thought she looked frumpy. 
I'm going to try these out in the comfort of a fitting room & pray they look good. 
You can also purchase a short suit at the Gap, Club Monaco or J Crew. 


No comments:

Post a Comment